Digerati Distribution has told us that Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in North America in March 2016 with Cross-Buy support.
The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words. Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered is the remake of the Bacon Bandits’ first game including an endless mode, new soundtrack, and fully animated monsters.
Spell words to battle monsters, earn gems and use them to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more! Letter Quest is a game about using your linguistic skills to survive. It’s a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and a great soundtrack.
- 70 quests to complete, over 30 monsters to fight, boss monsters with unique abilities
- Upgrades, books, potions, weapons, special items and more to help you on your journey
- Endless mode – choose your favorite background art, music, character, weapon, and letter tiles and see how long you can survive
- Fully animated enemies and shopkeepers
- A brand new soundtrack in addition to the original music
- Tooltips during battle
Check out the Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered PS Vita Screenshots: