Headup Games has announced that it will release Nicalis’ The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch in Europe on September 7, 2017.
The EU edition of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on Nintendo Switch will include two Isaac sticker sheets as well as a retro-style manual.
The Binding of Isaac is a randomly generated action-shooter with heavy RPG and Rogue-like elements. Following Isaac on his journey, players will find bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form, giving him superhuman abilities and enabling him to fight off droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets, and fight his way to safety.
When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the basement facing droves of deranged enemies, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually his mother.
- Over 500 items and weapons
- 20 different endings
- 13 playable characters
- Over 50 unique bosses, each with multiple variations
- New playable character
- Online Leaderboards and Daily Runs
- 30+ Challenge modes
- Over 6000 rooms with over 4 billion possible combinations
- Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
Check out The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Trailer: