Abylight Studios has announced that Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) will be coming to 3DS in North America and Europe on July 13, 2017. The game will also be released in Japan on July 12, 2017 published by FlyHigh Works.
Inspired by classics such as Ghouls’n’Ghosts, Shinobi or Tiger Road, Cursed Castilla pays homage to them and updates their legacy with its hectic and addictive gameplay, challenging difficulty and intuitive controls.
Play as Don Ramiro in order to fight the evil invading the lands of Tolomera, following the orders of the king Alfonso VI of Castilla. The action takes place in the Kingdom of Castilla, and thus you won’t face the typical, well, ghosts and goblins: your enemies will be creatures such as mouras, ojáncanos and nuberus, monsters from the European folklore, legends and chivalric romances.
- Exclusive coin-op mode for Nintendo 3DS
- Stereoscopic 3D effect
- Restless action through 8 game stages
- Fight against +48 types of enemies and 19 final bosses
- Find the secrets that will lead you up to 4 different engines
- Illustrated bestiary with unlockable information about the legends featured in the game
- Brag about your combat skills with 17 unlockable achievements
- Let out your battle cry with songs from the original soundtrack and the remastered audio
Check out the Cursed Castilla 3DS Trailer: