Angry Mob Games has announced that its party fighting game Brawlout is coming to Nintendo Switch this holiday season.
The developer also announced a new playable character: Hyper Light Drifter, from the hard-hitting indie gem of the same name. Developed by Heart Machine studio, the titular hero is set to unsheathe his light sword against the competitors of Brawlout.
Brawlout packs a punch with couch and online play modes, blending platform fighter mechanics and traditional fighting game play into a stylish and fluid battle royale. Whether players are looking for a casual couch experience with friends, or to challenge pros in worldwide online tournaments, Brawlout caters to anyone looking to create a little chaos. For those wanting to take part in the mayhem from a safe distance, Brawlout TV is available for spectators to watch ongoing matches.
- Choose from six original characters, each with unique combat styles, or try your hand at Hyper Light Drifter from the indie hit of the same name + more surprise fighters in the works
- Host up to 4 players in online and local battles, with several modes including timed, stock or team matches
- Fuel your Rage Meter to power up for hard-hitting Special Attacks and unleash your Rage Mode
- Action is kept fast and fluid with advanced techniques like air dodging, wavedashes, directional influence on stun, ledge grabs or Rage Bursts.
- Brawlout does away with shields and blocking, focusing heavily on the aggressive, fast-paced combat which has made platform fighters so fun to both play and watch.
Check out the Brawlout – Nintendo Switch Trailer: