Headup Games and Pixel Perfex have announced that Earth Atlantis is coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2017.
Earth Atlantis is a side-scrolling shooter with an original “Monster-Hunting” gameplay. Search and hunt down dreadful sea monsters and explore the post-apocalyptic underwater world. Unlock multiple ships with special weapons and abilities for your journey and become a legendary hunter!
Earth Atlantis features the style of old sketches, reminiscing a time, where sea exploration commenced and the sea was believed to be inhabited by fantastic as well as dangerous creatures. Now, once again, the world has to be discovered. Board one of four individual submarines, each with different advantages and weaponry. Hunt down huge bosses in an intense retro style side-scrolling shooter. Rediscover humankind’s sunken world.
- Original side-scrolling shooter with monster-hunting objective
- Unique “Old Sketching” visual style
- Two game modes (Quest mode, Hunter mode)
- 4 Playable ships with unique weapons
- 25 large monsters and 4 enemy ships to hunt with 9 special events to complete
Check out the Earth Atlantis Screenshots:
Check out the Earth Atlantis Nintendo Switch Trailer: