Ratalaika Games has announced that One More Dungeon will arrive on PS Vita, PS4, and Nintendo Switch next week for $7.99 / €7.99.
One More Dungeon will be available for PS Vita and PS4 on December 12, 2017 in North America and on December 13, 2017 in Europe with cross-buy support. The Nintendo Switch version will launch on December 14, 2017 in North America and on December 15, 2017 in Europe.
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike, with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- A Sanity level that can reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
Check out the One More Dungeon Launch Trailer: