The open-world platform adventure Yooka-Laylee is out now for Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe via the Nintendo eShop for $39.99.
Explore huge, beautiful worlds, meet (and beat) an unforgettable cast of characters and horde a vault-load of shiny collectibles as buddy-duo Yooka (the green one) and Laylee (the wisecracking bat with the big nose) embark on an epic adventure to thwart corporate creep Capital B and his devious scheme to absorb all the world’s books… and convert them into pure profit!
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!
- Take on Capital B with Yooka and Laylee anytime, anywhere on Nintendo Switch!
- Play with your friends! Split Joy-Con support is offered for eight unique local multiplayer arcade games (up to four players).
- Get all the stuff! Yooka-Laylee will reward you for playing with lovely Nintendo Switch achievements.
- Five engrossing worlds that can be explored and expanded. Expanding a world adds in new areas to explore, new characters to meet and bosses to defeat! Visit
- Tribalstack Tropics, Glitterglaze Glacier, Moodymaze Marsh, Capital Cashino and Galleon Galaxy.
Check out the Yooka-Laylee Nintendo Switch Gameplay: