Bplus has announced that the Puzzle Box Maker will launch on Nintendo Switch on December 21, 2017 for $14.99 / €14.99 / £ 13.49 on the Nintendo eShop.
Let your fantasy run wild and get creating and uploading your own amazing Pixel Arts to the cloud. Browse the online gallery and play automatically created, challenging levels from any user-generated image. Redraw your image in paint-by-numbers style or use it as a level to play action mini games within it.
- Paint and share pixel arts online
- Get cloud coins through user votes for a top ranking
- Play action mini games with your pixel art
- Get new images and levels weekly
- Over 100 levels – Download more pixel arts from the gallery
- Paint and play with up to 3 friends simulatenously
- Extremely colorful and very family friendly
- Over 30 different kinds of vibrations with HD Rumble
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, JoyCon and Touch Screen support
- Content will grow and optimized through updates
Check out the Puzzle Box Maker Nintendo Switch Release Trailer: