Headup Games today announced that Bridge Constructor Portal will launch on Nintendo Switch on February 28, 2018.
Bridge Constructor Portal fully embraces the Portal license, one of the most beloved video game franchises of the last decade. The unique puzzle game blends the laws of structural engineering and technology straight from Aperture Laboratories into an exciting new game experience, all under the emanding gaze of GLaDOS.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it’s your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee. The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
Check out the Bridge Constructor Portal Trailer: