Two Tribes today announced that the epic puzzle adventure Toki Tori 2+ is heading to Nintendo Switch on February 23, 2018. Pre-orders are available today in the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Toki Tori 2+ for Nintendo Switch runs at buttery smooth 60 fps, and features in-game achievements, HD rumble, video capture support, and some new secrets and solutions. Plus, you can now create checkpoints wherever you like, allowing for easy experimentation.
Explore an enthralling forest island, learn magical songs and interact with the local wildlife to solve environmental puzzles.
Toki Tori 2+‘s ingenious game design requires just two moves: whistle and stomp. It’s super accessible, yet it builds up to incredible complexity later on.
There’s a ton to do, too. After puzzle-solving your way to five Ancient Frogs and saving the island from a strange pollution, you can still find 100s of golden wings, snap dozens of creature pictures and go Achievement hunting.
- A unique take on the Metroidvania formula
- Follow the path, or stray off-road and tackle the expert puzzles
- Whistle magical songs to rewind, fast-travel and more
- Snap dozens of Tokidex creature pictures
Nintendo Switch Version Features
- Tweaked gameplay, new secrets and solutions
- Buttery smooth graphics at 60 fps
- Featuring in-game Achievements
- HD Rumble support
- Video capture support
Check out the Toki Tori 2+ Nintendo Switch Trailer: