Independent developer Behind the Stone today announced that the PS Vita exclusive 2D adventure platformer Sir Eatsalot will launch in North America and Europe on April 3, 2018. It will be available digitally via the PlayStation Store for US$ 11.99 / €11.99.
A physical Limited Edition will be available exclusively at the online retailer Play-Asia.com on April 27, 2018.
You are the righteous and corpulent Sir Eatsalot. Sally forth on an epic quest to track down Hysterica, a mean old sorceress who has poisoned Gluttington Kingdom with sour lemonade and put an end to her shenanigans in this mouthwatering adventure platformer.
Sir Eatsalot takes full advantage of the PS Vita’s hardware features, including touch screen, rear touchpad, camera and gyro sensor support. Players can look forward to a comical voyage through a cartoonish world with funky characters and a detailed level design with beautifully hand-drawn graphics.
- Interactive and varied gameplay through full use of different hardware features
- Humorous adventure in a silly cartoon world full of sweets and other delectables
- Immersive and detailed level design with hand-drawn graphics
- Interact with the game world to discover more quirky characters
- Collect over 20 stickers to learn more about the world of Sir Eatsalot
Check out the Sir Eatsalot Gameplay Trailer: