The side-scrolling shooter DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is now available for the PS Vita in North America digitally via the PlayStation Network for $39.99.
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest instalment in Taito’s DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Choose your ship, make sashimi out of hordes of alien sea-monsters, blaze your own trail through hundreds of branching environments, and enjoy a soundtrack by Taito’s long-running, avant-garde house band, Zuntata.
- Brand-new story mode with hundreds of stages covering DARIUS history
- 3000+ stages unlockable by global players in AC Chronicle mode
- 9 playable ships to choose from including classic Silver Hawk variants, a new CS-exclusive ship, and gameplay-changing Burst modes
- Branching stages where you choose your own path and challenge level
- Over 40 enormous, robotic sea-monster battleships (including new CS-exclusive bosses)
- Haunting and memorable Zuntata soundtrack from classic tracks to new compositions
- 1-player only on PS Vita
- Cross-Save support with the PS4 version
- Trophies & leaderboard, shared with the PS4 Version
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours will also be released physically for the PS Vita in Japan on January 14, 2016.
Check out the DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours Screenshots: