DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours Now Available For The PS Vita & PS4 In Europe
The side-scrolling shooter DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is now available for the PS Vita and PS4 in Europe digitally via the PlayStation Network.
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest instalment in Taito’s DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Choose your ship, make sashimi out of hordes of alien sea-monsters, blaze your own trail through hundreds of branching environments, and enjoy a soundtrack by Taito’s long-running, avant-garde house band, Zuntata.
- Brand-new story mode with hundreds of stages covering DARIUS history
- Add your efforts to those of global players, unlocking 3000+ stages in AC Chronicle mode
- 9 playable ships to choose from including classic Silver Hawk variants, a new CS-exclusive ship, and gameplay-changing Burst modes
- Branching stages where you choose your own path and challenge level
- Over 40 enormous, robotic sea-monster battleships (including new CS-exclusive bosses)
- Haunting and memorable Zuntata soundtrack from classic tracks to new compositions
PS Vita Version Features
- 1-player only
- Cross-Save support with the PS4 version
- Trophies & leaderboard, shared with the PS4 Version
PS4 Version Features
- Up to 4-player local simultaneous cooperative play
- Darius Odyssey, a digital art book (Note: book text is in Japanese.)
- Cross-Save support with the Vita version
- Your DualShock 4 controller will light up with your ship’s color
- Trophies & leaderboard, shared with the PS Vita version
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours will also be released physically for the PS Vita in Japan on January 14, 2016.
Check out the DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours PS Vita Screenshots:
Check out our DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours PS Vita Gameplay Video:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.