Thylacine Studios has revealed to us that Siralim will be released for the PS Vita and PS4 in North America on February 9, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network featuring Cross-Buy support.
Additionally, Thylacine Studios told us that they will be unable to bring Siralim to Europe and that it won’t be released for the PS3 anymore.
Siralim is a turn-based role-playing game with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests.
Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests – no two dungeons are alike
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures’ power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
Check out the Siralim Screenshots:
Check out the Siralim Trailer: