We Are Doomed Coming To The PS Vita On February 9, 2016
Vertex Pop has announced that its twin-stick shooter We Are Doomed is coming to the PS Vita in North America and Europe on February 9, 2016 featuring Cross-Buy support with the PS4 version.
Vertex Pop also revealed that they put a huge amount of effort into optimizing the PS Vita version that it looks and plays just like on the PS4.
We Are Doomed is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam. Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, colour and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for “just one more” game.
- A vibrant world of neon colours, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
Check out the We Are Doomed Screenshots:
Check out the We Are Doomed Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.
One thought on “We Are Doomed Coming To The PS Vita On February 9, 2016”
This is a shooter game? I have two Vita’s both older (3g AT&T) and latest model. And all the games are fantasy bs mostly. I don’t know what I was thinking getting the new Vita-GAMES ARE CRAP!
Comments are closed.