The role-playing Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is out today for the PS Vita and PS4 in North America. While the PS Vita version will be available digital only via the Playstation Network, the PS4 version gets a physical and a digital release.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is set in the near future where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. Logging into cyberspace is part of everyday life. A harmless on-line chat spawns a chance encounter with a mysterious hacker for one teenager. Little did this teen know, this brief meeting would lead to a monumental adventure.
In Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth you scan, raise, and train your faithful Digimon companions to battle by your side against a group of hacker criminals. Do you have what it takes to solve this mystery?
- More than 200 Digimon from the animated series.
- Become a detective to investigate and gather clues to solve the digital mystery
- Turn-based battles return. Connect attacks together for more powerful combos.
- Scan, raise, train and battle Digimon. Digivolve to unlock more powerful forms.
- Traverse and explore the vivid and immersive environments of the real & digital worlds.
In Europe, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth will be released on February 5, 2016.
Check out the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Screenshots: