Mexican developer Authentic Illusions will bring its horror puzzle game REalM: Walk of Soul to the PS Vita and PS4 in 2016.
REalM: Walk of Soul is a 2D surreal horror game where you will need to solve challenging puzzles to access new areas in the non-linear, nightmarish world. The game is inspired by surreal horror indie game Yume Nikki as well as from the survival horror games Resident Evil and Silent Hill.
After falling in her dreams, Iris awakens in a nightmarish world. Immerse yourself into this tormenting REalM, where nothing is there by chance, while a haunting soundscape mesmerizes your soul. Will Iris be able to find a way back home, on a non-linear journey full of bizarre abominations and indecipherable mysteries?
- An open world: Explore the world in any order you like, in the end all that matters is getting back home.
- Face challenging puzzles inspired by the survival horror games Resident Evil and Silent Hill.
- Key focus on exploration: REalM is about exploring and solving puzzles. Iris can’t fight, so you must rely on other means to stay alive and make it back home.
- Over 25 challenging puzzles!
- The devil is in the details: You’ll find throughout REalM that everything has its meaning and that all is connected. The detail put in the art of the game is of uttermost importance.
- A unique world: this bizarre world is unlike any other.
Check out the REalM: Walk of Soul Screenshots:
Check out the REalM: Walk of Soul Trailer: