The twin-stick shooter We Are Doomed is out today for the PS Vita in North America and Europe featuring Cross-Buy support with the PS4 version.
We Are Doomed is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam. Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, colour and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for “just one more” game.
- A vibrant world of neon colours, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
Check out the We Are Doomed PS Vita Screenshots:
Check out our We Are Doomed PS Vita Gameplay Video: