MixedBag Games has announced that they have partnered up with Limited Run Games to release their shoot ’em up Futuridium EP Deluxe as a physical limited edition on the PS Vita and PS4.
A limited number of 2.000 PS Vita and 2.000 PS4 copies will be available worldwide with the release date still to be announced.
Futuridium EP Deluxe is the definitive version of Futuridium EP, a retro fast paced shoot’em up with a modern twist, inspired by one of the greatest 8bit C64 shoot’em up of all time, Uridium by Andrew Braybrook.
In Futuridium you are a lone starship pilot who gets lost in a dimensional loop just before a big space battle: with a limited and constantly depleting energy bar, your only hope is to fly as fast as possible over enormous space dreadnoughts and destroy all the cyan power cubes, replenishing your energy tank and revealing the dreadnought’s power core, which must be destroyed to move on to the next ship.
- Frantic speed, crushing difficulty, old school gameplay with a modern twist
- Retro looking flat shaded graphic, with tons of dazzling special effects
- No special powers, no bonuses: only the player reflexes count… and the ability to turn your ship 180° on the spot!
- New levels, more gameplay modes, added mechanics, more enemies, more speed, more features
- 60fps for silky smooth action
- All the tracks from Futuridium EP plus a lot more. Over an hour of original musics for you ears’ pleasure
- Leaderboards! Trophies! More easter eggs!
Check out the Futuridium EP Deluxe PS Vita Trailer: