Super Icon has announced that Best Buds vs. Bad Guys is coming soon to the PS Vita. The acade platformer is also heading to PC, Mac, Wii U and Xbox One.
Best Buds vs. Bad Guys is an ultra-explosive arcade run ‘n’ gun shooter from the developers of hit titles such as Life of Pixel and Vektor Wars, featuring two best buds, a lot of heavy weaponry, and bucket-loads of evil bad guys to destroy.
“We are really proud of Best Buds vs. Bad Guys, a game we really wanted to make together,” commented Richard Hill-Whittall. “Fast action and addictive game play, crazy weapons, loads of bad guys and massive explosions! We’re really trying our best to make something very special…”
Best Buds vs. Bad Guys is a feature packed arcade experience with over 100 different enemies to fight, a wide selection of seriously OTT weapons and power-ups, 11 different worlds full of detail and animation, and a LOT of secrets and surprises.
- A varied and imaginative arcade platformer, full of blasting action and a whole lot of exploring to uncover secrets and hidden areas!
- Discover special power-ups such as tanks, skateboards, mine carts, TNT, giant-buds, mini-buds, banana napalm, donuts of death and many more!
- Equip insanely powerful, silly, and just plain deadly weapons to defeat the evil army and gain access to new areas.
- Equip shrink-rays, lasers, ice-cream blasters, buzzsaw guns, homing missiles, and more!
- Over 100 varied enemies to fight, many fresh from the imagination of a ten-year-old boy, with epic boss battles to test your skills and determination.
- 11 different worlds, pixelated in 16-bit Arcade machine style, with plenty of modern touches including detailed background animation, multi-layered parallax, weather and special effects.
- Narrative feedback throughout the game, with a fun and humorous script.
Check out the Best Buds vs. Bad Guys Screenshots:
Check out the Best Buds vs. Bad Guys Trailer: