The action-adventure Axiom Verge is now available for the PS Vita in North America digitally via the PlayStation Network featuring Cross-Buy support with the released PS4 version. In Europe, Axiom Verge will be released tomorrow.
Axiom Verge is a 2D action-adventure inspired by classic games like Rygar, Contra, Bionic Commando, Blaster Master and Metroid. After a lab accident, a scientist awakens in a mysterious, alien world where he has to learn its secrets and uncover his role within the labyrinthine world.
Discover tons of weapons, items, and abilities, each with their own unique behaviors and usage. Combat bizarre biomechanoid constructs, the deadly fallout of an ancient war, and the demons of your own psyche.
- Expansive Non-linear Exploration of 9 labyrinthine, interlocking areas.
- Gobs of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and tons of health/power/attribute upgrades.
- Combat with dozens of unique creatures and bosses.
- Glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
- Speedrun Mode – Play with a streamlined interface and additional features to facilitate speedrunning.
Check out the Axiom Verge Screenshots: