Neverending Nightmares Coming To The PS Vita & PS4 On May 3, 2016
Infinitap Games has announced that its horror adventure Neverending Nightmares is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe on May 3, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network with Cross-Buy support.
In Neverending Nightmares, you play as Thomas, a weak young man with asthma who wakes up from a terrible nightmare. As you continue to progress through the game, you discover that he is trapped in a series of nightmares — each more hellish than the last. Your goal is to hide and flee from the terrifying apparitions that Thomas is defenseless against in order to finally “wake up” in the real world.
The game features a unique branching narrative where — depending on the paths you take — you end up in different nightmares with completely different and contradictory endings.
Neverending Nightmares will run at a targeted 60 frames per second on PS Vita and PS4 including 1080p with antialiasing on the PS4. The game will also feature an improvement to the way the branching narrative works so that it will be easier to find them.
- Terrifying nightmare worlds inspired by real life struggles with OCD and depression.
- Black and white artwork creates a distinctive moody and dark atmosphere.
- Branching narrative features 3 completely different endings.
- A dynamic lighting system gives the ever present darkness a character of its own.
- IGF nominated composer Skyler McGlothlin delivers a haunting and oppressive dark ambient score.
Check out the Neverending Nightmares Screenshots:
Check out the Neverending Nightmares Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.