The horror adventure Neverending Nightmares is out today for the PS Vita and PS4 in North America and tomorrow in Europe digitally via the PlayStation Network with Cross-Buy support.
In Neverending Nightmares, you play as Thomas, a weak young man with asthma who wakes up from a terrible nightmare. As you continue to progress through the game, you discover that he is trapped in a series of nightmares — each more hellish than the last. Your goal is to hide and flee from the terrifying apparitions that Thomas is defenseless against in order to finally “wake up” in the real world.
The game features a unique branching narrative where — depending on the paths you take — you end up in different nightmares with completely different and contradictory endings.
- Terrifying nightmare worlds inspired by real life struggles with OCD and depression.
- Black and white artwork creates a distinctive moody and dark atmosphere.
- Branching narrative features 3 completely different endings.
- A dynamic lighting system gives the ever present darkness a character of its own.
- IGF nominated composer Skyler McGlothlin delivers a haunting and oppressive dark ambient score.
Check out the Neverending Nightmares PS Vita Screenshots:
Check out our Neverending Nightmares PS Vita Gameplay: