SteamWorld Heist Coming To PS Vita & PS4 On May 31, 2016
Image & Form Games has announced that its award-winning action strategy shooter SteamWorld Heist is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe on May 31, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network featuring Cross-Buy support for $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 (or the equivalent).
To celebrate SteamWorld Heist’s HD debut, PlayStation gamers will get a 15% discount. If you’re in Europe or Australia, the game is available for pre-order from today and you can enjoy the discount in the two weeks until launch. In the Americas you will get the discount at launch. Make sure to check the PlayStation Store for more info once the SteamWorld Heist game page is up and running in your region.
Additionally, the Outsider DLC will be available on both PS Vita and PS4 from day one.
In SteamWorld Heist, you command a robot squad in a series of epic tactical shootouts. It’s turn-based strategy with a twist: You manually aim the guns of your crewmates, allowing for insane skill shots and bullet-bouncing action.
As the captain of a steam-driven pirate crew you will board, loot and shoot your way through enemy spaceships. Overcome the challenges of the vast frontier by upgrading your recruits with unique abilities, weapons – and even stylish hats!
- Turn-based strategy focused on skill rather than chance
- Aim freely and bounce bullets to perform clever trick shots • Master 100+ weapons
- Kind to newcomers, deep and challenging for veterans
- Randomly generated levels
- 15-20 hours of playtime (excluding side missions and New Game+)
- Steampunk tunes by legendary Steam Powered Giraffe
- Fearsome bosses and a playful narrative
Check out the SteamWorld Heist Screenshots:
Check out the SteamWorld Heist – Gameplay & Official Reveal Video:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.