French indie developer COWCAT has confirmed that its point-and-click adventure Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure is coming to the PS Vita in late 2016.
Demetrios is a quirky point and click adventure game inspired by classics like Broken Sword, packed with tons of humor. The game offers situations and puzzles for beginners and experts alike, with a high degree of interactivity. Explore ridiculous item combinations, just to see what happens.
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
- A long, varied, standalone adventure with 8 to 12 hours of gameplay
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints
Check out the Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure Screenshots:
Check out the Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure Trailer: