Publisher PQube today confirmed that it will release the action game Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni for the PS Vita in North America and Europe both physically and digitally in 2016.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is the new project by Senran Kagura series producer Kenichiro Takaki that combines high octane busty brawling and an awesome aerial based combat system with pleasure based weaponry and destructible clothing.
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni was released for the PS Vita in Japan on December 10, 2015.
Check out Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni Gameplay Trailer: