Hyper Awesome Entertainment has announced that the tag-team brawler RPG Dungeon Punks will be released for the PS Vita on August 16, 2016 and for the PS4 on July 26, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network featuring Cross-Buy support.
In Dungeon Punks you hack-and-slash your way through twelve epic levels of arcade-style action either solo or with your friends, taking down bosses, pillaging loot, and fighting over who gets to ride the laser-blasting unicorn.
Each player can choose two wild mutant heroes to play at once, swapping back and forth to chain together insane combos in true tag-team fighting style. With upgradable moves, hidden power-ups and mounts, and rare equipment that can spawn surprise fireballs, everyone gets to dish out their own brand of medieval-style justice.
- Old-school arcade brawler fun with modern RPG mechanics
- Unleash mayhem by casting a wide variety of magical spells and team attacks
- Tag-team combat system lets you play as two characters, each with unique moves and equipment
- Work together to survive as a team with up to three-player cooperative play
- Unlock, customize and master each character’s unique set of attacks
- Wield many rare and magical weapons
- Discover hidden power-up items, from enchantment elixirs to dragon summoning scrolls
Check out the Dungeon Punks Screenshots:
Check out the Dungeon Punks – Teaser Trailer: