Digerati Distribution has announced that Slain: Back from Hell launches on the PS Vita in fall 2016 and on the PS4 on September 13, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network.
Slain: Back from Hell features brutal arcade style combat with bloody, intense platformer gameplay that puts a strategic twist on the classic hack-and-slash games of the ‘80s and ‘90s.
Set in a dark, archaic world, Slain: Back from Hell has players take control of a grizzled warrior as they seek to liberate the kingdom from deadly overlords. Using elemental weapons, lethal mana attacks and cunning skill, players will battle and exploit the weaknesses of enemies to either save the doomed land or face being slain themselves.
A brooding heavy metal soundtrack from former Celtic Frost member Curt Victor Bryant adds to the ferocity and gothic aura of the game, serving to heighten the intensity throughout the myriad battles.
“Since launching on PC, Slain has undergone a complete overhaul that has made the game a strong mixture of gory combat, platforming and strategy,” said Nick Alfieri, Director at Digerati. “These changes have earned high praise from the community and soon enough console gamers will get to experience the ultimate metal game.”
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat.
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem & gore.
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formerly of Celtic Frost.
- Cunningly concealed secrets.
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights &; macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Check out the Slain: Back from Hell – Console Announcement Trailer: