Digerati Distribution has announced that Slain: Back from Hell is coming to the PS Vita on November 1, 2016 digitally via the PlayStation Network. The PS4 version will be out on September 20, 2016 in North America and on September 21, 2016 in Europe.
After initially releasing on PC earlier this year, Slain underwent a complete overhaul that has been widely praised by critics and gamers alike. Since being revamped, Slain’s Metacritic score has increased 35 points to 75%.
Slain: Back from Hell features brutal arcade style combat with bloody, intense platformer gameplay that puts a strategic twist on the classic hack-and-slash games of the ‘80s and ‘90s.
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat.
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem & gore.
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formerly of Celtic Frost.
- Cunningly concealed secrets.
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights &; macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Check out the Slain: Back from Hell – Console Announcement Trailer: