Marvelous Europe has announced that Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star is coming to the PS Vita and PS4 in Europe and Australia in January 2017 as a standard and a limited “Moon Crux” Edition.
The standard edition of the game will be available for PS Vita and PS4 at physical and online retailers, complete with a physical item pre-order bonus (consisting of 16 Collectible Art-Cards) only at selected partners.
The Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star “Moon Crux” Edition will contain:
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star game for PS Vita or PS4
- A 7.5” by 6.3” hardcover art book featuring over 100 pages of high-quality artwork from Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
- A pack of sixteen collectible 3” by 5” cards depicting each of the game’s Servants
- A 24” by 17” cloth poster
- A large, high-quality presentation box, complete with a premium finish.
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star will be playable at MCM Expo in London this weekend, on 28th – 31st October at the PQube stand and will also have a limited once-a-day stage show where the public will be treated to seeing some exclusive live hands-on gameplay.
The game will also be playable at the 22nd Edition of the Paris Manga and Sci-Fi Show on 4th – 6th November at the Porte de Versailles in Paris.
In Japan, Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star will be released for PS Vita and PS4 on November 10, 2016 and in North America in early 2017.
Check out the Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star Screenshots:
Check out the Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star – Trailer: