Tama Games has announced that Supermagical will be available for the PS Vita in North America and Europe on January 17, 2017 digitally via the PlayStation Network.
Supermagical is an awesome and unique puzzle and adventure game for all ages, where you’ll visit tons of magical places, meet cool characters, and cook amazing spells.
Join Nina, the little witch, in a fun magical adventure that will take you on a trip through different continents full of puzzles, spells, candy and… Minix?
Minix are magic-loving little creatures who have invaded Nina’s world along with her Evil Witch sisters. Now you have no choice but to use your magic powers to send them all packing if you want to save the day.
- Simple and accessible controls, specially tailored for touch devices. Playing Supermagical is intuitive, easy, and super fun!
- Colorful animation-styled graphics that will truly surprise you, with tons of levels full of smooth motion and amazing magical effects.
- 3 individual and unique continents to explore, with a total of 71 different levels. This is a huge adventure with an epic ending! You’ll have tons of fun from start to finish.
- Win lots of stuff in Manuel’s Pairs Game and Piñatas!
- 6 powerful warlocks will be at your command from your Magic Tower to fight the Minix. Combine their spectacular powers and watch the Minix run!
- Fun Dialog Battles against your wicked sisters. You have to convince your Witch Sisters to leave your world NOW! Will you be able to pick the right answer?
- Get all the magic ingredients and cook all four Ultramagic Spells that will help you in your quest.
- Find all the cute and powerful pets! The Lovely Hamster, the Unisheep… They’ll keep you company!
- Ride the Epic Dragon or the Great White Tiger to explore new worlds and all their secrets!
Check out the Supermagical PS Vita Screenshots: