Siralim 2 is available today for PS Vita and PS4 in North America and Europe digitally via the Playstation Network for $14.99/€14.99 featuring cross-buy support.
Siralim 2 is an old-school monster catching RPG with light roguelike elements. The player takes on the role of a mage who summons powerful creatures to fight in his stead. Players will journey through an endless, procedurally generated dungeon while completing randomly generated quests. The game includes over 500 different creatures to summon, each with their own unique abilities that drastically change the way the game is played.
- Summon 500+ unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has unique abilities.
- Breed your creatures to make them lay eggs. The offspring inherits attributes from its parents!
- Use your creatures to fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete quests.
- Equip your creatures with spells. Spells have randomly generated properties that change the way they behave.
- Customize equipment for your creatures with the help of over 600 different materials.
- Upgrade your castle to unlock new rooms, NPCs, quests, and more!
- Endless adventure – no level caps, no inventory space limits, and no true end to the game.
Check out the Siralim 2 PS Vita Screenshots: