Nintendo has announced that Miitopia will be coming to the 3DS in North America and Europe in 2017.
Since the dawn of ever, warriors have banded together to fight evil. Now…
Mii characters based on your favorite people must unite to do turn-based battle and save Miitopia! Cast them in roles across the kingdom, manage friendships, and give them jobs with distinct stats, abilities, gear, and a custom look. Then behold as awesomeness unfolds!
Guide your team of Mii characters on a quest to defeat the Dark Lord and restore the stolen faces of the citizens of Miitopia. As you watch with bated breath, Mii characters will mingle over food, camping, exercise, sleeping arrangements, and yes, combat! In these wild, yet traditional RPG battles, your party’s relationships affect the outcome.
Enemies attack while you explore the world map, which is littered with hidden paths and treasures. For more customization options, try tapping compatible amiibo figures: some yield in-game Mii costumes based on the characters tapped, while others offer tickets to play mini-games in the arcade. Talk about a win-win!
- Embark on your own personalized journey with Mii characters based on your friends and favorite people
- Guide a team of Mii characters on a quest to defeat the Dark Lord and restore the stolen faces of the people!
- Cast Mii characters in roles across the Kingdom of Miitopia
- Manage Mii friendships to increase their might in traditional turn-based battles
- As your Mii characters interact, watch their hilarious scenes unfold
- Assign your Mii allies jobs with specific abilities, stats, gear, and custom looks
Check out the Miitopia Screenshots: