SMG Studio has announced that Death Squared will be coming to Nintendo Switch in Q2 2017.
Death Squared is a cooperative puzzle game for 1, 2 or 4 players, best enjoyed with loved ones who don’t mind a little arguing for the greater good.
Prove your teamwork skills in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together or die trying! Each player needs to guide a robot to a colour-coded goal, but the path is beset with deadly traps and hazards. Teams of players will need close observation and communication to keep each other alive and discover a solution together.
Complete the main campaign in single player or with two players, then take a group into four-player Party Mode for the ultimate teamwork trial! For those that can’t get enough, head to the ‘Vault’ to find extra experiments recommended only for the brave.
- The perfect puzzle gateway game for you to play with your “non-gamer” partner
- 1 or 2 Player ‘teamwork’ story mode with 80 challenging levels
- 2 or 4 player party/chaos/family mode with 40 insane levels
- 10+ hrs of puzzling co-op gameplay
- Includes 30 “Vault” 2 and 4 player levels for those who want an even bigger challenge. Deemed too hard for the main game with more coming post launch for FREE!
- Best enjoyed in couch co-op with a friend or three sitting by your side, enabling you to cover each other’s back or simply just trash talk them when they die unnecessarily.
- Play by yourself in “Lonely Co-op” mode if you can’t find a co-op partner. It’s definitely a harder challenge, like patting your head and rubbing your belly at same time!
Check out the Death Squared Trailer: