Independent game studio Sidebar Games has announced Golf Story for Nintendo Switch.
Play the story of a golfer, forced to give up all that he holds dear for one final shot at accomplishing his dream. But all is not so simple in the world of golf. To best today’s players you have to be able to keep up with them not just on the course, but also off it.
Here are some of the things you can do in the game:
- Tee up anywhere! You’ll be surprised by how many problems can be solved by hitting a golf ball at them.
- Explore eight unique environments, each with their own courses, towns, people, and secrets.
- Play through a dramatic story with a diverse cast of characters.
- Upgrade your golfer by completing challenges, solving puzzles and buying new equipment.
- Round out your skill set with long driver tournaments, disc golf, mini golf, and wee links. Then go beyond golf with extra challenges like races, mowing, drone flights, and geocaching.
Golf Story will be released for Nintendo Switch in Summer 2017.
Check out the Golf Story Screenshots:
Check out the Golf Story Reveal Trailer: