Ubisoft has announced at its E3 2017 press conference that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be coming to Nintendo Switch on August 29, 2017.
The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once peaceful land. To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies.
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario’s iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.
- Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines the best of these two worlds!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids heroes with their own unique personalities!
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience!
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
- Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system, even on the go!
Check out the Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – E3 2017 Announcement Trailer: