Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Coming To Nintendo Switch On September 22, 2017
Bandai Namco has announced that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be coming to Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe on September 22, 2017.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch-specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy-Con motion controls.
- Six player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Check out the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Screenshots:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.