The side-scrolling Beat ‘Em up 99Vidas is now available for download on the North American PlayStation Store for PS Vita, PS3 and PS4 featuring cross-buy support. The game will also be coming to European and Asian PSN Stores in the near future.
99Vidas is a side-scrolling Beat ’em up inspired by the classics of the genre of the late 1980s and 1990s, such as Double Dragon, Final Fight, Golden Axe, and Streets of Rage, featuring hand-drawn sprites and sound samples to emulate the look and feel of the 16-bit era.
Each of the 11 characters has unique attributes, like speed and strength, as well as an elemental alignment (Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning, et al), which modifies their regular attacks, combos and special moves. Different from more traditional games of the genre, characters gain experience points by defeating enemies and collecting special items which can then be used by the player to upgrade their abilities and combos, or even unlock new ones.
- 11 Playable characters
- Unique Skills and upgradable combos
- Story mode, versus mode & survival mode
- Cross-Buy and Cross-Save accross on all Playstation platforms
- Up to 4 players in coop online and locally on PS Vita
- Up to 4 players in coop online and locally on PS4 and PS3
- Online Cross-Play between PS4 and PS3
- PlayStation TV support
Check out the 99Vidas Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!