A listing on the European Nintendo eShop has revealed that Retro City Rampage DX is coming to Nintendo Switch next week.
According to the listing, Retro City Rampage DX will be released in Europe on July 27, 2017. There’s no word on a release in North America yet.
Retro City Rampage reimagines the open world crime genre like it’s 1989. Jump on civilians for coins – then steal their car and outrun the law! Explore the city and complete missions, or just go on a rampage with your weapons, power-ups and vehicles!
This pop culture send-up includes a full Story Mode of open world adventure, plus Arcade Challenges for quick pick-up-and-play action. If that’s not enough, it also packs an interactive city full of shops, minigames, costumizations, collectibles, special guest stars, and more.
- 8-Bit Open-World
- Over 60 Story Missions
- Over 40 Arcade ChallengesOver 25 Weapons & Power-Ups
- Over 50 Vehicles to Steal & Equip
- Over 200 Character Customizations
- Over 2.5 Hours of Chiptune Music
- Includes “ROM CITY Rampage” Prototype Version (100% 8-BIT hardware accurate, could’ve actually been released in ’89!)
- Includes official crossovers and minigames with Minecraft, Super Meat Boy, BIT.TRIP and Epic Meal Time.