Ratalaika Games has announced that they are bringing Stately Snail’s One More Dungeon to PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics. Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world. Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
One More Dungeon will be released for PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games
- Procedurally generated levels
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items
- Parallel universe with manually created locations
- A Sanity level that can reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game
- Customizable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing
- Support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinede Traditional and Japanese
Check out the One More Dungeon Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!