Crunching Koalas has announced that the Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch on September 7, 2017.
The Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition includes a new save system, major tweaks to the original game difficulty level, and an all-new co-op mode, where man and dog fight hand-in-paw against a horde of beasts from another dimension.
Lichtspeer is an action arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in an Ancient Germanic Future. In a land filled with Penguin Vikings, Wurst Zombies, and Hipster Ice Giants, survival is an art. Fortunately, an ancient champion with an elegant weapon has been summoned to please the Gods and restore balance to the universe.
- Experience an über fantastisch mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
- Fight for the glory, hand-in-hand with your four-legged friend in a Nintendo Switch exclusive co-op mode.
- Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan wunder bosses – exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces.
- Discover the lands of an ancient Germanic future and fight a horde of Biedermeier beasts from another dimension.
- Decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends.
Check out the Lichtspeer Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!