Ratalaika Games has announced that they will be bringing DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition to PS Vita, PS4, Nintendo Switch and 3DS.
The DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition will be playable on Nintendo Switch at Rainy Frog Games’ booth at Tokyo Game Show 2017 from September 21 – 24, 2017.
Originally released on Steam, DISTRAINT is a 2D psychological horror adventure game by Jesse Makkonen that has you step into the shoes of an ambitious young man named Price. In order to secure a partner position within the famous company he works for, Price seizes the property of an elderly woman. In that very moment he finds out the price of his humanity. This is his story and the tale of his regrets…
- Side scrolling 2D with unique graphics.
- Atmospheric music and sound design.
- Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience.
- Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists.
New Changes Exclusive to DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition
- Dynamic coloring (Goodbye grey, hello color!)
- No more lantern, but hello increased environmental lighting.
- Enhanced animation, graphics, and lighting effects.
- Refined audio for even better atmosphere.
- Newer improved user interface.
Check out the DISTRAINT – Announcement Trailer: