Teyon has announced the start of a new indie label with the arena brawler and twin stick slasher Cubers, coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018.
Control a character sold into slavery by his family, who has to defeat a master of gladiators to reclaim his freedom. On your path to victory, you will fight waves of enemies, one after another, using variety of weapons, armory and skills. The game offers a unique friendly fire system allowing your opponents to hurt each other, which adds plenty of tactical options.
There are many types of enemies and trap combinations on 4 arenas, each with a unique theme, atmospheric effects, destructible environment and a challenging boss fight at the end.
- 25 types of enemies bringing various possible tactics and strategies.
- Dynamic environment at the arenas – over 10 various traps and obstacles which can interfere the game or help you fight enemies.
- Unlock new skills and develop your character.
- Over 100 items to buy in a game store including swords, shields and helmets.
- Defeat each of challenging bosses and compete with your friends or players around the world for a best high score in the leaderboards.
- Couch competitive multi-player mode – get this party started and play against your friend!
Check out the Cubers Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!