10tons has announced that the procedurally generated top-down twin stick shooter Neon Chrome will launch on Nintendo Switch on October 12, 2017 for $14.99 USD.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter with a science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally generated, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfights, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons
Check out the Neon Chrome Release Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!