According to Nintendo’s website, Elliot Quest is coming to Nintendo Switch on October 19, 2017 digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.
Elliot Quest is an 8-bit retro adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 16 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover, Elliot Quest is inspired by Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and many other classy titles.
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliot’s enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Original Music by Michael Chait
- Well-balanced gameplay that’s easy to pick up but difficult to master
Check out the Elliot Quest Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!