The visual novel Chaos;Child is out now for PS Vita and PS4 in North America both physically and digitally.
Set in the same universe as Steins;Gate, the story takes place in Shibuya, Tokyo. After a devastating earthquake a few years prior, the city is shaken up once again when a series of gruesome and inexplicable deaths start surfacing in the news. The police being clearly out of their depths, the protagonist Takuru Miyashiro takes it upon himself to find the culprit and solve the New Generation Madness murders. Despite being high school students, he and his friends from the Newspaper club decide to investigate those brutal deaths at great personal risk, and change their lives forever…
Chaos;Child allows the player to influence Takuru’s perception of reality. Through the delusion system, Takuru either sees pleasant daydreams, terrifying nightmares or stays in the real world. Those choices will affect his relationship with all members of his team, and ultimately branch out in tremendously different stories, depending on who lives or dies.
Thanks to seven fully fleshed-out endings, including the True Ending, Chaos;Child will provide over 50+ hours of gaming to players looking to solve the New Generation Madness murders.
- Use the delusion system to influence your reality in a positive or negative way.
- Your delusion choices will change your path and who lives or dies.
- Explore 7 fully fleshed-out endings with tremendously different stories.
- Discover a visual novel with high production values and ethereal art work.
- Enjoy over 50 hours of gameplay to reveal the full story.
- Investigate macabre murders with your unique team of friends.
- Each ending will deepen your relationship with a different character.
- The immersive audio will enhance the enigmatic atmosphere of the game.
- A stand-alone story with a brand new cast, find the hidden ties to STEINS;GATE.
- Try to outsmart the puppet-master behind the New Generation Madness!
Check out the Chaos;Child – Launch Trailer: