Zen Studios today announced that Pinball FX3 is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 14, 2017.
Pinball FX3 takes full advantage of the Nintendo Switch console’s capabilities with exclusive features like vertical play orientation and HD rumble support. Thirty tables are available at launch, with more playable content and features to be added in the months to come.
The Pinball FX series balances authentic physics and gameplay mechanics with features that fully embrace the unlimited potential of video games, such as spectacular visual sequences and unparalleled competitive features. Just like traditional pinball, table subject matter includes everything from original takes on themes like sci-fi and fantasy to some of pop culture’s most iconic brands, such as Back to the Future, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Aliens, The Walking Dead and more.
Pinball FX3 is free to download and grants the Sorcerer’s Lair table to players at no cost, while the Carnivals & Legends pack debuts on all available Pinball FX3 platforms on the same day. The complete list is as follows:
- Universal Classics Pinball (Back to the Future, E.T., Jaws)
- Aliens vs. Pinball (Aliens, Alien vs. Predator, Alien: Isolation)
- Balls of Glory (Family Guy, Bob’s Burgers, Archer, American Dad!)
- The Walking Dead
- Sorcerer’s Lair (free)
- Carnivals & Legends (Adventure Land Pinball, Son of Zeus)
- Zen Classics (Shaman, Tesla, El Dorado, V12)
- Core Collection (Pasha, Rome, Biolab, Secrets of the Deep)
- Medieval Pack (Epic Quest, Excalibur)
- Sci-Fi Pack (Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense)
- Iron & Steel (Wild West Rampage, CastleStorm)
Check out the Pinball FX3 Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Pinball FX3 Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!