Microids and Eden Games have announced that Gear.Club Unlimited will be released in North America on November 21, 2017 as a digital download title and as a temporary exclusive at Gamestop in its boxed version. In Europe, the game will be released on December 1, 2017 physically and digitally and on December 14, 2017 in Japan.
Additionally, Microids has released a new trailer introducing the new features of Gear.Club Unlimited for Nintendo Switch.
1. The Performance Shop:
The Performance Shop is a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles! It can be fully furnished by the players, who will choose their workshop locations, showcase their cars and can even choose the color of the floors and walls!
7 workshops are available to improve and personalize vehicles:
- Mechanical workshop: modification of the engine and the gearbox
- Tires workshop: to change tires and brakes
- Body workshop: make the car lighter
- Wind tunnel: improved aerodynamics
- Rally workshop: transformation of cars to adapt them for the off-road competition in rally mode
- Paint workshop: paint rims, bodywork and brake discs
- Cosmetic workshop: customization of the hood, bumpers, side skirts and to add fins to your cars
2. Split-screen Multiplayer Mode
With the Nintendo Switch’s multiplayer features, players will race and compete with up to 4 cars on the same console split-screen mode on their TV set or Nintendo Switch TV or tablet. They will be able to drive the 32 cars available in the game as well as the models they will have customized in campaign mode.
Check out the Gear.Club Unlimited Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Gear.Club Unlimited Nintendo Switch Features Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!