Kirby: Battle Royale is out now for Nintendo 3DS in Europe both physically and digitally.
Kirby is about to enter a tournament against his toughest rival yet…himself! In local or online battle arenas, up to 4 players can fight until the last Kirby standing wins. There are other modes too, like Ore Express, a mad dash to hoard treasure. Choose an ability and prove you’re the one Kirby to rule them all. Not to mention, there’s a single-player story mode too!
- As a Kirby with a special ability, up to 4 players can battle together
- Battle via local wireless or regional online play
- In Battle Arena mode, everyone fights until the last Kirby standing wins
- In Ore Express mode, hoard treasure until the fastest Kirby wins
- A single-player story mode offers another way to enjoy the game
In North America, Kirby: Battle Royale will be released for Nintendo 3DS on January 19, 2018.
Check out the Kirby: Battle Royale Launch Trailer: