Seaven Studio has announced that Transcripted is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 23, 2017 for $7.99 / €7.99.
Transcripted is a twin stick shooter meets match-3 puzzle game. In Transcripted players take control of the Nano Probe, a microscopic apparatus used to combat disease. With the aid of a skill tree that improves ship equipment, health, shields and the Nano Probe’s arsenal of upgradeable weapons, players must successfully navigate through hordes of deadly pathogens to destroy the disease’s pseudo-DNA as it twines perilously on its endless path to infection.
Along the way players must defeat gigantic boss colonies the pathogen has evolved with the sole purpose of stopping the Nano Probe from completing its mission. Difficulty levels of both puzzle and shooting segments can be adjusted independently to suit every play style, making Transcripted an amazingly replayable experience.
- Unique mix of gameplay between a twin stick shooter and a match-3 puzzle game.
- A dual difficulty system for the shooting and puzzling part to offer a fair challenge to everyone.
- A very progressive difficulty curve with lots of mechanics unlocked along the 25 levels.
- Good replayability through a skill tree system and scoring awards.
- High def 2D graphics with dynamic lighting.
- A rich storyline supported by 45 minutes of voiced dialogues.
Check out the Transcripted – Console Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!